DEPI annual report
The Department of Environment and Primary Industries Annual Report for 2013-14 records a year of great progress, significant milestones and outstanding achievement in providing services to Victorians.
The annual report provides a snapshot of the department, our achievements and the audited financial statements.
DEPI Annual Report 2013-14
Additional departmental information available on request
- Additional information available on request
- Additional information available on request (accessible version)
For information about previous annual reports, contact the Customer Service Centre, tel 136 186.
- Food to Asian action plan
- Victorian Waterway Management Strategy
- Melbourne's Water Future
- Fairer Water Bills
- Leadbeaters Possum Advisory Group
- Point Nepean Quarantine Station
- Goulburn Valley Fruit Indutry Growing Roadmap
- Action Plan for Wild Dog Management
- Code of Practice for the Operation of Breeding and Rearing Businesses
- Getting Full Value Waste and Recovery Resource Policy