FFG listed taxa, communities and potentially threatening processes
The Flora and Fauna Guarantee Act 1988 provides for the listing of taxa (genera, species, subspecies, varieties) and communities of flora and fauna which are threatened (the Threatened List), and potentially threatening processes (the Processes List).
The Department of Environment and Primary Industries endeavors to update these lists within 10 working days of any new listings. If you wish to be notified by email of future updates to these lists, please contact the DELWP Customer Service Centre on 136 186 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide your name, address, telephone and email details to the Customer Service representative.
Recently listed items
2 April 2015
- East Gippsland Galaxias Galaxias aequipinnis
- Shaw Galaxias Galaxias gunaikurnai
- Tapered Galaxias Galaxias lanceolatus
- West Gippsland Galaxias Galaxias longifundus
- McDowall's Galaxias Galaxias mcdowalli
- Dargo Galaxias Galaxias mungadhan
- Roundsnout Galaxias Galaxias terenasus
- Bacchus Marsh Varnish Wattle Acacia rostriformis
View or download the latest lists:
- Flora and Fauna Guarantee Threatened List 2015
- Flora and Fauna Guarantee Threatened List 2015 (accessible version)
- Flora and Fauna Guarantee Process List 2012
- Flora and Fauna Guarantee Process List 2012 (accessible version)
For descriptions of threatened communities of flora and fauna, please refer to Victorian threatened community descriptions.
Please note: Document(s) on this page are presented in PDF format. If you do not have the Adobe Reader, you can download a copy free from the Adobe web site.