Groundwater resource reports
The map below allows you to find aquifer information for any location in Victoria. Just navigate to your desired location and click to generate a report. You will be given the option to generate a PDF or HTML version of the report.
How to navigate the map
You can use any of the following methods to navigate the map above:
- Use your mouse scroll wheel to zoom in or out at the current location
- Double click the mouse to zoom in at a location
- Click and drag the mouse to pan around
- Click one of the four arrow buttons in the top left corner to pan north, south, east or west
- Click the plus and minus button on the zoom slider bar or click and drag the zoom slider to zoom the map in or out
Request a report
If you are unable to use the map tool above, or require an alternate format to the PDF and HTML versions generated, please use the groundwater report request form to request a report for any location in Victoria.
For further information or assistance, contact the DEPI Groundwater & Licensing Branch by email: email@example.com.